ALPENHEAT Bootheaters LITHIUM
Model: AH6, AH7
LITHIUM foot warmers: top of the market technology, the HEAT IS ON!
LITHIUM foot warmers keep your feet cosy warm where you feel it most! In winter weather conditions toes and feet are at risk, body temperature begins to drop, leaving you feeling uncomfortable and in some cases your health may even be endangered.
The foot warmers have large heating elements, excellent thermal insulation and good damp absorbing characteristics to create an optimal shoe climate. The compact, rechargeable battery packs - with built-in micro chips - clip securely into the mounting clips provided, which can easily be attached to shoes, boots or belts.
ALPENHEAT foot warmers can be used in any kind of shoes and boots, whether sports, casual or street shoes.
It’s easy: simply cut the heated insole to the size of the shoe. Insert into the shoe. Attach the small battery pack and plug-in the cable of the heated insole. Turn the heat on by pressing the push-button switch on the battery pack, select one of the two permanent heat settings or the boost level. Boost gives intensive heat for 6 minutes and then automatically switches back to the previously selected heat level. Easy to read LEDs show the current heat setting.
Use whilst skiing, snowboarding, hunting, fishing, horseback riding, bicycling or as a spectator watching an ice-hockey game or football match.
Especially recommended for people in wheelchairs!
1. Alpenheat Lithium Controller with Battery Pack Li-Ion:
- High performance rechargeable Li-Ion battery packs 7.4V / 2Ah / 14.8Wh
- Heat duration 12-24 hours
- 2 heat settings, plus boost level for intensive heat
- Compact battery pack 40 x 22 x 76mm / 135g with push button switch and LEDs
- Robust self-locking battery pack
- Clip to attach to belts or straps
- Mounting bracket to attach to ski boots or rigid shoes
2. Lithium Heating Element:
- Large heating element 43 cm² in the forefoot
3. Alpenheat Lithium Recharger 100-240V 50/60Hz:
- Charging time 4 hrs
LITHIUM foot warmers are available in the STANDARD version with heating elements embedded in the insole and in the CUSTOM version for installing the heating elements onto your own insoles.
VERSION STANDARD AH6
- 3mm insoles, ready to be cut to size: EU 35.5 – 48.5
- Fit in any shoe or boot
- Robust wire heating element
- High quality insole, breathable and moisture absorbent
VERSION CUSTOM AH7
- 1 pair of foil heating elements
- 1 pair of self-adhesive linings to cover the heating elements
- Can be fitted to any insole
The heating time information represents approximate values because actual capacities obtained are influenced by the respective type and duration of the charging process as well as various tolerances of the batteries and microcontroller. The heating time information represents guide values and applies for an outside temperature of –18° C / 0° F.
- Heated insoles, battery packs and charger
- Heat duration 12 - 24 hours
- Heating elements 43 cm²