ALPENHEAT Heated Mitten FIRE-MITTEN Reloaded
The FireMitten Reloaded, developed by ALPENHEAT in cooperation with *ESKA®, is a sporty all-round mitten that keeps hands and fingers warm in low temperatures and cold weather. The special SK Isodry insulation stores heat and air, is lightweight and breathable. The SK shield insert of the mitten is stretchy, windproof and waterproof. In addition, the wind-resistant PrimaLoft® Performance Vista lining ensures optimal thermal comfort.
The heated mitten FireMitten Reloaded is ideal for skiers and snowboarders.
The heating element is designed to heat both the back of the hand and the top of the fingers, radiating heat to the fingertips.
The battery slips into the pocket integrated in the cuff of the mitten.
Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the mitten for instant relief.
1. Heated mitten
- Heating element over the fingers and back of the hand
- All-round mitten with SK shield insert, long cuff, cord stopper and strap
- SK Isodry Inuslation and PrimaLoft® Performhance Vista lining provide optimal thermal comfort
- Full goat leather palm with additional reinforcement
- 10 sizes: XXS - 3XL
- Color: Black
Outside: soft stretch, soft goatskin, hydrophobic
Insulation: SK Isodry
Inner padding: SK shield
Lining: PrimaLoft® Performhance Vista
TT2 on the palm
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack
- Rechargeable high-performance Li-Polymer batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Battery: small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating time 2.5-8.5 hours
- Push button operation
- Battery charge indicator on the push button
3. Alpenheat Universal charger 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Charging time about 4 hours
- Can be used world-wide with a travel adapter (not included in the set)
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of mittens (AG7), 2 battery packs (BP11), 1 charger (LG11)
*This brand belongs to a third party, with no connection to the manufacturer and/or distributor of this product.
- Sporty all-round heated mittens
- 3 heat settings
- 2.5 - 8.5 hours heat duration