ALPENHEAT Heated Boots *Gronell Tibet
ALPENHEAT heated boots with built-in heating elements over the toes are powered by rechargeable lithium-ion batteries. With three heat settings, the boots heat between 3 to 10 hours depending on the setting used and then the batteries have to be recharged.
All-purpose use keeping your feet warm during any outdoor activity where you are exposed to the cold, such as going for a walk in the snow, sledding, snow hiking, hunting, walks with the dog or work that has to be done outside in the cold.
The outer material is high-quality, water- repellent nabuck leather in brown-green, with a real leather lining, so the boots are comfortable to wear during all kinds of outdoor activities in cold or wet weather.
The multi-layered sole offers ideal comfort, with the Vibram® outer sole, a leather dual flex insole and a flexible polyurethane sole with shock absorption effect in the heel area.
The shoes are available in sizes 36-48 (unisex). The perfect solution for woman with cold feet.
1. Technical Features and Materials
- Colour: Brown-green
- Outer Material: Water-repellent nabuck leather + water-resistant OutDry® membrane
- Lining: Real Leather
- Sole: Vibram®
- Insole: Leather Dual flex
- Removable sole: Polyuretano shock absorber
- Weight: 900 g (per boot size 8)
2. Alpenheat Controller with Battery Pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heat duration 3 – 10 hours
- Push button switch
- Battery level indicator on push button
3. Alpenheat Universal Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
4. Sizes: EU 36-48
*This brand belongs to a third party, with no connection to the manufacturer and/or distributor of this product.
- Heated Boots
- Perfect Fit
- Heat Duration 3-10 hours