ALPENHEAT Heating Element FIRE-doITyourself
The FIRE-doITyourself heating element can be easily fitted into any type of clothing, jacket, coat and cushioning. The heating element is attached by using the Velcro strips provided or by sewing it in.
Due to the thermal fibre used for the synthetic heating cells, the element is extremely soft and flexible and therefore very comfortable to wear.
The battery controller has 5 heat levels giving comfortable warmth for 2.5 to 7.5 hours, depending on the setting used.
The FIRE-doITyourself heating element is especially recommended for people sitting in wheelchairs, as it can easily be attached directly onto the seat or to the back of the chair.
Don’t be cold, use FIRE-doITyourself heating elements!
1. Heating pad:
- Large heating pad
- Heating element 200x300mm, flexible durable thermal synthetic fibre
- Can be fitted onto any piece of clothing, cushion, wheelchair
- Can be sewn into garment
- Washable up to 30°C
- Material: 100 polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2.2 Ah / 16.3Wh
- 5 heat levels
- Heating duration 2.5 – 7.5 hours
- Push button operation
- Battery level indicator
- Small, light (130g) and compact (55 x 70 x 25mm)
3. Alpenheat Universal Battery Recharger 100-240V 50/60Hz:
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
- Heating element, battery and charger
- Heat duration: 2.5 - 7.5 hours
- Heating element for installation in any garment