ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves FIRE-HUNTING
ALPENHEAT’s heated hunting gloves, FIRE-HUNTING, are the ideal solution to avoid cold fingers whilst hunting.
The flexible heating elements are situated on top of the fingers and on the back of the hand. The gloves have openings both on the right and left hand, to allow you to use your index finger for shooting. The finger can be folded back and fastened with the magnetic button so that it is not in the way when you are shooting.
The heated hunting gloves are wind and waterproof. The outer material is polyester, the palm of the hand is a blend of high quality microfibers and the inner lining is polyester padding.
The gloves work on rechargeable high-performance Li-Ion batteries. With 3 heat settings, the gloves heat between 3 and 6 hours, depending on the heat setting selected. Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the gloves for instant relief.
1. Heated glove
- Flexible heating elements above the fingers and on the back of the hand
- Opening on both hands for trigger finger
- Wind and waterproof
- 5 sizes: S - 2XL
- Colour: dark green
- 3M Thinsulate® membrane
outside: 100% polyester
Front PU part: 65% PU + 35% polyester
Palm: microfiber part: 50% nylon + 50% PU
Lining: 100% polyester padding
Filling: 3M c40 insulation component: 65% polyene + 35% polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack
- Rechargeable high-performance Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Battery: small, light (97g) and compact (70 x 45 x 19mm)
- 3 heating levels
- Heating time 3-6 hours
- Push button operation
- Heat setting and battery charge LED display on the push button. The light goes out automatically after 5 seconds.
3. Alpenheat Univeral Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time about 4 hours
- Can be used world-wide with a travel adapter (not included in the set)
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of gloves (AG21), 2 battery packs (BP21), 1 charger (LG11)
- Available in November 2020