ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves FIRE-GLOVE
Cold hands? ALPENHEAT heated gloves are the solution! Keeping your hands warm and snug in all kinds of cold weather!
Suitable for all kinds of outdoor activities, especially for skiing and riding a motorcycle in cold and rainy weather, as the heated gloves are wind- and waterproof.
The heating element embedded in the gloves is designed to warm the back of the hand and top of the fingers, with the heat radiating out right to the finger tips.The heated gloves have a Thinsulate lining for extra warmth and knit cuffs to stop heat loss. The multi-layer design makes the gloves soft, flexible, durable and comfortable to wear.
The battery pack fits nicely into the special pouch integrated in the glove. The heating can easily be turned on and regulated by the push button switch on the outside of the glove and provides up to 8.5 hours of heat.
1. Heated gloves:
- Heated ski, snowboard or motorcycle gloves
- Waterproof (up to 10.000 mm)
- Breathable (up to 400g/m2/h
- Flexible heating wire on top of the fingers and thumb and on the back of the hand
- Colour: black /grey
- 6 Sizes: XS - XXL
- Membrane + 3M Thinsulate C100 + padding
- Material outside: 100% Polyester, lining: 100% Polyester, Palm of hand: leather
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Polymer battery packs 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Push button operation
- Battery level indicator on push button
- Heat duration 2.5 – 8.5 hours
3. Alpenheat Universal Battery Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
4. Sizes: unisex
- Wind and waterproof, breathable
- Flexible heating wire on top of the fingers and on the back of the hand
- 3 heat settings
- 2.5 - 8.5 hours heat duration