ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves FIRE-SKI
Cold hands? ALPENHEAT heated gloves are the solution! Keeping your hands warm and snug in all kinds of cold weather!
Especially suitable for skiing but also for all kinds of outdoor activities in cold and rainy weather, as the heated gloves are wind- and waterproof.
The heating wire around your fingers and thumb gently and quickly warm your whole hand. The heated gloves have a Thinsulate lining for extra warmth and knit cuffs to stop heat loss. The multi-layer design makes the gloves soft, flexible, durable and comfortable to wear.
The battery pack fits nicely into the special pouch integrated in the glove. The heating can easily be turned on and regulated by the push button switch on the outside of the glove and provides up to 6 hours of heat.
1. Heated gloves:
- Heated ski or snowboard gloves
- Waterproof (up to 10.000 mm)
- Breathable (up to 400g/m2/h
- Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
- Colour: black
- 6 Sizes: XS - 2XL
- Membrane and padding C140g
Outside: 100% polyester (tricot),
Lining: 100% polyester,
palm: nubuck leather, knitted softshell, fleece material
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Ion battery packs 7.4V / 2200mAh / 16,28Wh
- Small, light (97g) and compact (70 x 45 x 19mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heat duration 1.5 – 5.5 hours
- Push button operation
- Battery level indicator on push button
3. Alpenheat Universal Battery Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- USB 5V charging adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz worldwide use, charging cable with 2 outputs and either EU or US plug
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of gloves (AG20), 2 battery packs (BP21), 1 charger (LG31)