ALPENHEAT Heated Socks FIRE-SOCKS
FIRE-SOCKS, the heated socks from ALPENHEAT, keep your feet cosy and warm and are extremely comfortable to wear.
The heating element is embedded in the sock underneath the toes and works on a small compact battery pack that fits into the pocket at the top of the sock.
FIRE-SOCKS are available in four sizes and with 3 heat settings keep you warm for 5-10 hours. The batteries and heating element have been optimised for use in deep temperatures.
The batteries can be charged either with the USB cable or plugged into the charger and household power supply.
1. Heated Socks
- Warm soft breathable material
- Material: 80% cotton, 10% spandex, 10% elastic
2. Heating Element:
Carbon thread heating element underneath the toes
3. ALPENHEAT Controller with Battery Packs
- Push button switch
- High performance rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 3.7V / 2.6 Ah / 9.6Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (59g) und compact (32 x 70 x 20mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating duration: 5-10 hours
- Battery pocket directly on the sock
4. ALPENHEAT Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time 6 hours
- USB Y-Adapter cable
- 4.2V and 1200mAh load voltage
5. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of heated socks (AJ19) , 1 charger (LG7a), 2 battery packs (BP8-2600)
- Set: 1 pair of heated socks, 2 batteries and 1 charger
- Heating element under the toes
- Heat up to 10 hours
- Material: cotton/spandex/elastic