ALPENHEAT Heated Glove Liners FIRE-GLOVELINER
The heated glove liners by ALPENHEAT are ideal for everyday use in cold weather.
Whether at the Christmas market, shopping, walking, Nordic walking, hiking, running, hunting, or any activity which exposes your hands to the cold, the glove liners keep your hands cosy and warm where you need it must in your fingers.
The gloves are particularly recommended for people with poor blood circulation or suffering from Raynaud's syndrome.
The heating wire around your fingers and thumb gently and quickly warm your whole hand. The battery slips into the pocket integrated in the cuff of the glove.
Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the liners for instant relief.
The liners can be worn underneath gloves or mittens.
1. Heated glove liners:
- Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
- Button hole opening to be able to use your right index finger
- Special material for smart phone use
- Wind stop at the end of the glove shaft for better insulation
- High quality YKK® zip
- 6 Sizes: XS - 2XL
- Colour: black
- Material: 100% Polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Polymer batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heat duration 1.5 - 5.5 hours
- Push button switch
- Battery level indicator on push button
3. Alpenheat Universal Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- USB 5V charging adapter 100-240V 50/60Hz worldwide use, incl charging cable 2 outputs, either EU of US plug
- Can be used world-wide with a travel adapter (not included in the set)
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of gloves (AG1), 2 battery packs (BP11), 1 charger (LG31)
The gloves have a buttonhole seam on the left and right index fingers. If you want to, you can carefully cut open the buttonhole to be able to use your index finger. Therefore, the material for smartphone use is not sewn down at the bottom.
- Flexible heating wire along fingers
- Can be worn under another glove
- 3 heat settings
- 1,5 – 5,5 hours heat duration