ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves FIRE-GLOVE ALLROUND
FireGlove Allround by ALPENHEAT are ideal gloves for everyday use in cold weather, thanks to the durable, robust material and the fact that they are water-repellent and windproof.
Whether at the Christmas market, shopping, walking, Nordic walking, hiking, running, hunting, ski touring or any activity which exposes your hands to the cold, the gloves keep your hands cosy and warm where you need it must in your fingers.
The gloves are particularly recommended for people with poor blood circulation or suffering from Raynaud's syndrome.
The heating wire around your fingers and thumb gently and quickly warm your whole hand. The battery slips into the pocket integrated in the cuff of the glove.
Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the gloves for instant relief.
1. Heated gloves:
- Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
- Button hole opening to be able to use your right index finger
- Special material for smart phone use
- Water-repellent and windproof
- Suitable for everyday use due to durable fabric
- Nubs on the palm of the glove for a better grip
- Wind stop at the end of the glove shaft for better insulation
- High quality YKK® zip
- 4 Sizes: S - XL
- Colour: black
- Material: 100% Polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack:
- High power rechargeable Li-Polymer batteries 7.4V / 2 Ah / 14.8Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (75g) and compact (50 x 80 x 10mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heat duration 2 - 6 hours
- Push button switch
- Battery level indicator on push button
3. Alpenheat Universal Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time approx. 4 hours
- Can be used world-wide with a travel adapter (not included in the set)
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of gloves (AG3), 2 battery packs (BP11), 1 charger (LG11)
- Flexible heating wire along fingers
- 3 heat settings
- 2 - 6 hours heat duration