ALPENHEAT Heated Gloves FIRE-GLOVE Everyday RELOADED
The FireGlove Everyday RELOADED, developed by ALPENHEAT, is an all-round glove that keeps hands and fingers warm in low temperatures and cold weather in everyday situations.
Whether at the Christmas market, shopping, walking, Nordic walking, hiking, running, hunting, ski touring or any activity which exposes your hands to the cold, the gloves keep your hands cosy and warm where you need it must in your fingers.
Thanks to the 3M Thinsulate® Membrane they are absolutely wind and waterproof and the lining is lovely and soft and extremely warm.
The gloves are particularly recommended for people with poor blood circulation or suffering from Raynaud's syndrome.
The heating wire around your fingers and thumb gently and quickly warm your whole hand. The battery slips into the pocket integrated in the cuff of the glove.
Turn on the heat by simply pressing the power button on the outside of the gloves for instant relief.
1. Heated glove
- Flexible heating wire along the contours of each finger and thumb
- Touch material for smart phone use
- Suitable for everyday use due to durable fabric
- 5 Sizes: S - 2XL
- Colour: black
- 3M Thinsulate® membrane
outside: 100% polyester
Front PU part: 65% PU + 35% polyester
Palm: microfiber part: 50% nylon + 50% PU
Lining: 100% polyester padding
Filling: 3M c40 insulation component: 65% polyene + 35% polyester
2. Alpenheat controller with battery pack
- Rechargeable high-performance Li-Ion batteries 7.4V / 2200mAh / 16,28Wh
- Battery: small, light (97g) and compact (70 x 45 x 19mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating time 3-6 hours
- Push button operation
- Battery charge indicator on the push button
3. Alpenheat Universal charger 100-240V 50 / 60Hz
- Charging time about 4 hours
- Can be used world-wide with a travel adapter (not included in the set)
4. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of gloves (AG22), 2 battery packs (BP21), 1 charger (LG11)
- Available Mid-September 2021