ALPENHEAT Heated Socks FIRE-SkiSocks RC
FIRE-SkiSocks, the heated socks from ALPENHEAT, contain merino wool keeping your feet cosy and warm and are extremely comfortable to wear
The heating element is embedded in the sock underneath the toes and works on a small compact battery that fits into the pocket at the top of the sock.
FIRE-SkiSocks are available in four sizes and with 3 heat settings keep you warm for 4-8 hours.
The batteries and heating element have been optimised for use in deep temperatures.
The batteries can be charged either with the USB cable or plugged into the charger and household power supply. The heat settings can be adjusted by remote control.
1. Heated Socks
- Warm soft breathable material
82% wool yarn (30% merino wool + 25% nylon + 45% acrylic fibre), 6% spandex, 12% elastic
2. Heating Element:
- Carbon thread heating element underneath the toes
3. ALPENHEAT Controller with Battery Packs
- Remote control
- High performance rechargeable Li-Ion batteries 3.7V / 2.4 Ah / 8.9Wh
- Battery pack: small, light (64g) und compact (55 x 86 x 11mm)
- 3 heat settings
- Heating duration: 4-8 hours
- Battery pocket directly on the top of the sock
4. ALPENHEAT Charger 100-240V 50/60Hz
- Charging time 4 hours
- USB Y-Adapter cable
- 5V and 1000mAh load voltage
5. Sizes: unisex
1 pair of socks (AJ22), 1 charger (LG18), 2 battery packs (BP18), 1 remote control (AC18)
- Available Mid-September 2021